Saturday, January 19, 2008

Life

Weary not my troubled lover.
Trepidations need not worry you.
The silent mind cleanses my soul.

If only I could see your pain.
The guise forever shining through.
Dog beaten souls enveloping your days.
Overflowing onto our harmonious union.
The spirit collapses, only for a moment.
Not to be beaten down by disdain.

To rise above and to be free from harms way.
Wisdom empowering the strength and courage.
I go forward with the guidance of angels.
Not knowing where tomorrow will bring me.
Living the present with the air that I breath.
Journeying further into this lifelong quest.

Your infinite knowledge and love embraces life.
Humility brings me closer to the truth.
Left to realize my destiny is with you.

1 comment:

SwampAngel65 said...

I like that one. Very nice!